From varied architectural styles to the Downtown Historic District to iconic live oaks draped in Spanish moss, there is no shortage of visual inspiration in a city like Savannah.
Get your creative juices flowing and join in the 2018 Savannah Food & Wine Festival’s search for this year’s signature poster design. The premier culinary and wine festival is opening the poster competition to any artist or student over 21 years of age, in any medium.
Artwork requirements and submission criteria:
• 24-inch x 36-inch poster with live image area of 18 inches x 30 inches
• Should be original artwork, depicting a culinary and wine element, be unique, and contain recognizable Savannah representation/imagery
• Include dates of the event and website: Nov. 5-11, www.savannahfoodandwinefestival.com
• Festival logo is optional (high-resolution .eps logos can be found here)
• Submit image for judging in high-resolution (300 dpi) PDF file (no larger than 5 MB); final submission to be in high-resolution TIFF file
• Email final artwork, ready for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 p.m. Aug. 15 with subject line: 2018 Savannah Food & Wine Festival Poster
• Artist's presence is requested at Taste of Savannah on Nov. 10 for poster signings
• Festival will have rights to winning image, which may be used in advertising and merchandise (i.e. T-shirts, note cards, tote bags, etc.) in exchange for cash prize
The poster submissions will be judged by a juried panel. The panel will choose one design to be the winning artwork, featured on the Savannah Food & Wine Festival’s website and the recipient of the $500 grand prize.
Any questions regarding the poster contest should be directed to email@example.com.
The Savannah Food & Wine Festival benefits Coastal Hospitality & Education Fund (CHEF), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit foundation created by the festival. Proceeds also benefit the Tourism Leadership Council Scholarship Fund, with educational opportunities for hospitality program students in colleges and universities in the Coastal Empire and many local charitable organizations. The event is produced by the Tourism Leadership Council, a 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization, and The AdFish Group.
The Savannah Food & Wine Festival is a nonprofit event benefiting various Savannah charitable organizations and its own CHEF, providing educational scholarships for culinary and hospitality students in the Coastal Empire and the Lowcountry. The festival takes place throughout Savannah from Nov. 5-11, with celebrity chefs and winemakers, connoisseur dinners and one-of-a-kind culinary, spirits and wine experiences.
Learn more at savannahfoodandwinefestival.com.